Lava Rolling Kid
A downloadable game for Windows
Lava Rolling Kid is an arcade adventure platformer. Although inspired by classic retro games using innovation the game has a modern feel so that gamers can play time again!
Developer: Silverio Martinez & Raquel Covelo
Genre: Arcade Platform Adventure.
Started in: 2016
“Lava Rolling Kid” is an Arcade Adventure Platformer game in which the adventurer will have to race to the peak without dying from the rushing lava below. Various enemies will certainly attack, you must destroy them as fast as possible or else be burned alive! Do your best to rebound enemies to achieve the greatest number of possible points, collect diamonds, and perform spectacular combos to surpass records. Practice makes perfect in Lava Rolling Kid!
CONTROLS (XBox360 GamePad or Keyboard):
Right: 'right' keyboard or 'right' Xbox GamePad.
Left: 'left' keyboard or 'left' Xbox GamePad.
Jump: 's' keyboard or 'A' Xbox GamePad.
Hit: 'd' keyboard or 'B' Xbox GamePad (hold pressed while you are in the air or over floor).
Pause: 'esc' keyboard or 'back' Xbox GamePad.
Select Menu Option: 'Enter' keyboard or 'Start' Xbox GamePad.
Exit Options/Tutorial/Credits Screen: 'Esc' Keyboard or 'back' Xbox GamePad or press 'Ok' button.
- Retro style platformer with modern features/ combos for added replayability!
- Arcade Mode: You must play one and more times to become good in this game.
- Diverse levels, crazy enemies, and possibility of combos.
- Make Combos! Jump over enemies holding pressed the 'Hit Button' and rebound jumping higher over others enemies.
- Normal and Retro Mode: If you completed the game the 'Retro Mode' will be unlocked and you can play the game with retro resolution!
- Access to special platforms using the 'Hit' button.
- Fluid control and gameplay.
- 'Tutorial Option' where you can learn to control this game like a pro.
- The difficulty of the game increases automatically every time that it surpass the last level.
- Controls: 'XBox 360 GamePad' or 'Keyboard'.
|Made with||Unity, LÖVE, Tiled, Inkscape, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, 8-Bit, Casual, combos, Controller, gamepad, LÖVE, Ludum Dare 38, Retro|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Lava Rolling Kid - Tutorial OptionJun 01, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.